Call Us! 1-727-777-4206
Today!

Contact Us for Old Toys

The team at AntiqueToys.com is happy to help with all your vintage toy needs. Feel free to contact us about appraisals, liquidating collections, purchases, or general toy assistance.

Send Toy Pictures and Contact us:  Toys@AntiqueToys.com

Or Call:   727 777-4206

Or See our Showcases and Visit by Appointment:

1079 Tamiami Trail N, #110, Nokomis, FL 34275

(Sarasota County Florida)

Or Just Fill Out our Toy Information Contact Form (toy pictures must be sent to the email above):

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

[recaptcha]

Here is our Wanted Toy list for buying.

As a quick link for sellers, you can read here for toy Appraisals:  Toy Appraisals and Antique Toy Values

Transactions can be in person, by PayPal or Square credit card transactions for convenience.  We have no issues working with personal check or money orders.  Note that our show schedule is growing, so there will be more opportunities to meet in person.

old-toys-for-sale-antique-windup

7 Comments

1. Tommy Saddler on July 9, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Hi…

2nd time purchasing from your store because of my quick & fast first time delivery. Love the quality of your products.

Have a nice Day

• Kristy on May 22, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Thank you Tommy, its always good to hear from a satisfied customer. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

2. Marylou Pope on October 8, 2019 at 11:35 pm

Marylou

• Kristy on October 10, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Hi Marylou did you need anything? We would be happy to help. Please call us at 1-727-777-4206 or email us at toys@antiquetoys.com we will be happy to help if we can.

3. Richard Lane on May 22, 2020 at 4:02 am

I left a comment 2 days ago and haven’t heard from anyone. I have old toys I would like to sell and get an idea if any are worth more than just a few dollars.
    I am donating some to the Kansas City Toy and Miniature Museum but have a whole collection left. Most from my childhood which makes them old!
    Please contact me so I can see if you can be assistance to me in providing information on how to sell, appraisals, etc.
    Richard Lane
    816-554-6155
    816-533-2984

• Kristy on May 22, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Richard, I have forwarded your message to Ed, he will most likely give you a call today. If he hasn’t please call us at 1-727-777-4206. Thank you!